Who We Are:
- Our members are interested in resource conservation, sustainable timber production, fish and wildlife management, and recreation. Woodland ownership ranges from those with several acres to those with more than a thousand. Membership includes those who reside on their woodland property as well as absentee owners and associate/business members.
- Our “Sister” organization is the Kentucky Woodland Owners Foundation (KWOF), a 501 (c) 3 charitable organization to further our mission with:
- Annual Scholarship to University of Kentucky forestry students
- Annual Recognition to an Outstanding Service Forester
- Financial assistance for various programs such as: Woodland Owner Short Courses, Leopold Conservation Awards, Kentucky Forest Leadership – Youth Program
- We partner with various organizations to further our mission by providing members access to proven resources and successful programs. Partner organizations are listed with the Officers and Board Page.