Choose one year dues option or three year dues option
To mail by check, please print and complete the following form and mail in along with your check.
2023 one year Membership
2023 THREE YEAR MEMBERSHIP
Voluntary (much appreciated) contribution to the Kentucky Woodland Owners Foundation deductible as a charitable donation. KWOF provides scholarships, service forestry awards, and contributes to other related charitable / educational work.
Voluntary (much appreciated) contribution to help with operating expenses, such as bookkeeping, communication, programming, advocacy, and educational expenses.
Membership General Info
- Dues Run Jan 1 – Dec 31 and apply to the entire household or business entity.
- KWOA: Kentucky Woodland Owners Association (KWOA) dues are not a charitable contribution; however, dues might be considered a business expense in some circumstances (ask your accountant).
- KWOF: Kentucky Woodland Owners Foundation (KWOF) is a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Support of KWOF is fully deductible as a charitable contribution. As indicated, part of your dues support KWOF.
- NWOA: National Woodland Owners Association (NWOA), a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization http://woodlandowners.org/
- KWOA needs you and your family to be actively involved in the organization | Please consider volunteering to serve on a committee or letting us know how you can help us realize our mission. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.